from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that integrates.
- n. An instrument for mechanically calculating definite integrals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who, or a device which integrates
- n. A device which calculates definite integrals
- n. Any electronic device that sums a measurement over time
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That which integrates; esp., an instrument by means of which the area of a figure can be measured directly, or its moment of inertia, or statical moment, etc., be determined.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An instrument for performing numerical integrations.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a measuring instrument for measuring the area of an irregular plane figure
Sorry, no etymologies found.