American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. See isoline.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A diagram exhibiting a family of curves for the purpose of showing a relation between three variables.
- n. A word or phrase in which each letter occurs the same number of times
- n. A line on a chart, such as a contour line, joining points that have the same value for some quantity
- n. a line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable
- Portmanteau of isolated and pangram. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘isogram’.
Most of these describe word patterns or relationships between words.
From the book by David Crystal
Looking for tweets for isogram.