from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To expose to loss or injury; imperil. See Synonyms at endanger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To put in jeopardy, to threaten.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To expose to loss or injury; to risk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To jeopard. Also spelled jeopardise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. pose a threat to; present a danger to
- v. put at risk
Sorry, no etymologies found.