from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang Variant of kiddie.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of kiddie.
- adj. Alternative spelling of kiddie.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To deceive; to outwit; to hoax.
- n. A young fellow; formerly, a low thief.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To hoax; cheat; “kid.”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a young child
Sorry, no etymologies found.