from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A hen; a fowl.
- n. Slang A woman, especially a garrulous old one.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a woman, especially an old woman; especially one regarded as fussy or mean or a gossipy busybody.
- n. an attractive little girl
- n. (colloquial) - An Irish maidservant.
- n. (derogatory) Any Irishwoman
- n. A name used in calling a hen or chicken, often as "biddybiddybiddy".
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A name used in calling a hen or chicken.
- n. An Irish serving woman or girl.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A familiar name for a hen.
- n. An Irish female domestic; a servant-girl.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. young bird especially of domestic fowl
- n. adult female chicken
Nickname for Bridget.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)