from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characterized by a limbus.
- adj. Of or relating to the limbic system.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the limbic system.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to the limbic system.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the character of or pertaining to a limbus or border; bordering; marginal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or forming a limbus
French limbique, from limbe, edge, from Old French, graduated edge of an astronomical instrument; see limb2.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)