from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Large enough to be perceived or examined by the unaided eye.
- adj. Relating to observations made by the unaided eye.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Visible to the unassisted eye.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Visible to the unassisted eye; -- as opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as megascopic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. visible to the naked eye; using the naked eye
- adj. large enough to be visible with the naked eye
Sorry, no etymologies found.