from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A specialist in the study of the Middle Ages.
- n. A connoisseur of medieval culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who studies culture and history in the Middle Ages.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is versed in the history of the middle ages.
- n. One who sympathizes with the spirit and principles of the middle ages: often with the sense of one who is antiquated or behind the times.
- n. One who lived in the middle ages.
Sorry, no etymologies found.