from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who specializes or is skilled in metaphysics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A philosopher who specializes in the scholarly study of metaphysics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is versed in metaphysics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is versed in the science of metaphysics.
- n. One who practises the mind-cure.
Sorry, no etymologies found.