from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A practitioner of a system of logic.
- n. A student or scholar of logic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who studies or teaches logic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person skilled in logic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is skilled in logic or in argument; a teacher or professor of logic.
- n. In medieval universities, a student of arts in the second class or lection; one who was preparing for the baccalaureate, being above the summulists and below the physicians.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person skilled at symbolic logic
logic + -ian (Wiktionary)