from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Poor nutrition because of an insufficient or poorly balanced diet or faulty digestion or utilization of foods.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a lack of adequate nourishment
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Faulty or imperfect nutrition; inadequate or unbalanced food intake.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Imperfect nutrition; defect of sustenance from imperfect assimilation of food.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state of poor nutrition; can result from insufficient or excessive or unbalanced diet or from inability to absorb foods
mal- + nutrition (Wiktionary)