from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who performs experiments.
- n. A person who values the results of experiments over theory.
- n. A person who seeks or enjoys new experiences.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes experiments, especially one who likes to experiment; an experimenter.
- n. One who relies primarily on experimentation and the evidence of one's own senses; an empiricist; -- contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes experiments; one who practises experimentation.
Sorry, no etymologies found.