from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who experiments.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes experiments; one skilled in experiments.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes experiments; one skilled in experiments; an experimentalist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who enjoys testing innovative ideas
- n. a research worker who conducts experiments
Sorry, no etymologies found.