from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a crystalline structure visible only under a microscope.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Composed of microscopic crystals
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Crystalline on a fine, or microscopic, scale; consisting of fine crystals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Minutely crystalline: said of crystalline rocks of which the constituents are individually so minute that they cannot be distinguished from each other by the naked eye; cryptocrystalline.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. containing crystals that are visible only under a microscope
Sorry, no etymologies found.