from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or shaped like a pentagon
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having five corners or angles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having five corners or angles. Also pentagonous.
- n. In echinoderms, the nerve-ring, which connects the five ambulacral nerves.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or shaped like a pentagon
Sorry, no etymologies found.