“Secondary end points included prevalence and duration of delirium, use of fentanyl and open-label midazolam, and nursing assessments.”
“After receiving lorazepam, another sedative known as midazolam Versed and propofol, Jackson would have been too groggy to handle the infusion of more anesthetic through an IV pump, Shafer said.”
“After receiving lorazepam, another sedative known as midazolam Versed and propofol, Jackson would have been too groggy to handle the infusion of more anesthetic through an IV pump, Dr Shafer said.”
“They increased inhibition by using a drug called midazolam and found that people got much better at making hard choices.”
“My friend is an anesthesiologist and she had this to say: So, versed (aka midazolam) is a benzodiazepine.”
“Sedatives such as midazolam can help relax a child before the anesthetic is given, but these drugs aren't without risks, such as breathing problems and what doctors call "paradoxical reactions," meaning that a child may actually become more anxious, rather than less.”
“The other seven patients received other drugs, such as midazolam and pentobarbital.”
“Propofol was used in 32 (82 percent) of the patients (group A) for a median of 63 hours and a median peak infusion rate of 67 mcg / kg / min. Other agents, such as midazolam and pentobarbital, were used in the other seven (18 percent) patients (group B).”
“An exhausted Jackson kept complaining he couldn't get to sleep, despite periodic injections of sedatives and anti-anxiety drugs including Valium, lorazepam and midazolam, according to Murray.”
“According to the Los Angeles County coroner, Jackson's death was caused by "acute propofol intoxication" in combination with two anti-anxiety benzodiazepines: lorazepam and midazolam.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘midazolam’.
All the scientific words found in the official EU nomenclature. For the screening I used Vocabgrabber of the Visual Thesaurus.
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
These words are USEFUL and/or INTERESTING.
Looking for tweets for midazolam.