from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bomb used to start a fire; an incendiary bomb.
- transitive v. To attack (a target) with a firebomb.
- intransitive v. To launch an attack against a target, using a firebomb.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A weapon that causes fire, an incendiary weapon.
- v. To attack with a firebomb.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bomb that is designed to start fires; is most effective against flammable targets (such as fuel)
- v. attack with incendiary bombs
fire + bomb (Wiktionary)