from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Fish sperm, including the seminal fluid.
- n. The reproductive glands of male fishes when filled with this fluid.
- n. The spleen of certain vertebrate animals, such as cows or pigs.
- transitive v. To fertilize (fish roe) with milt.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The spleen, especially of an animal bred for food.
- n. Fish semen.
- v. To impregnate (the roe of a fish) with milt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The spleen.
- n. The spermatic fluid of fishes.
- n. The testes, or spermaries, of fishes when filled with spermatozoa.
- transitive v. To impregnate (the roe of a fish) with milt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To impregnate the roe or spawn of (the female fish).
- n. In anatomy, the spleen.
- n. The male generative organ of a fish; the spermatic organ and its secretion; the soft roe, corresponding to the roe or spawn of the female. Sometimes melt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. fish sperm or sperm-filled reproductive gland; having a creamy texture
- n. seminal fluid produced by male fish
Once you meet the goal, the fish spews pale white liquid from its head (resident fish dick enthusiast Joel Johnson assures me this is called "milt") and dies, according to the ensuing notification windows.
Every time you speak, you empower the silly arguments of the Republicans and inadvertently cause people to believe heavily in positions taken by uncle milt.
Obama has 3 years to turn his corporate milt friedmanisc supply side trickle down economic ways around or the dems will be #2 for years to come and the country will be in ruin
This year we have had to be smart and cook with ingredients that we have never tried before: monkfish livers, for example, or cod milt – sperm – which is a traditional Danish ingredient but hasn't previously been a part of our repertoire.
Can't Post | Private Reply thanks milt will check it out pat bournemouth
Re: [milt] Where is Instituto Nacional de Migration office for Guanajuato state?
They thought he was doing insider trading! milt tomkins Says:
Re: [milt] Any bad experience with Mexpro. com car insurance?
Then add 17-methyltestosterone to turn the GE salmon females into "neomales" -- genetically female fish that produce milt (sperm).
Combine their milt with the eggs of non-GE Atlantic salmon females, place under pressure, and -- voila!
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.