American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A viscous whitish secretion of the male reproductive organs, containing spermatozoa and consisting of secretions of the testes, seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral glands. Also called seminal fluid.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In botany, the seed of plants, or the matured ovule.
- n. A thick whitish fluid of a peculiar odor, the combined product of the testes and accessory generative glands, containing spermatozoa as its essential constituent.
- n. A slimy, milky fluid produced in male reproductive organs that contains the reproductive cells.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) The seed of plants.
- n. (Physiol.) The seed or fecundating fluid of male animals; sperm. It is a white or whitish viscid fluid secreted by the testes, characterized by the presence of spermatozoids to which it owes its generative power.
- n. the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- From Latin sēmen ("seed") (Wiktionary)
- Middle English, from Latin sēmen, seed, semen. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The term semen is, indeed, often applied to the secretion of the testicles alone; but to avoid misunderstanding, Fürbringer  recommends that only the mixed secretion, as actually discharged, should be spoken of as the semen, and that this term should never be employed to denote the testicular secretion alone.”
“The best synonym for "semen" is _______________________.”
“Only because Ximen sounds just like the English word "semen".”
“The EU imported $27.7 million of bovine semen from the U.S. last year.”
“This has got to be a name jack or Pezzie and the tea-baggers have a serious health issue on their hands if their semen is black.”
“C", who ran the service from 1909 to his sudden death in 1923, set the tone with his penchant for gadgets, code names and invisible inks (semen is best).”
“It won't stop a drake from ejaculating (and those in Brennan's trials always did), but it does limit how far the semen is deposited along the vaginal tract.”
“This being one of the founding documents of what I refer to as "Blood, Sweat and Tears Humanism", any three of those bodily fluids would be acceptable, though for this particular document obviously semen is preferred (for men).”
“As my mother always taught me, chugging horse semen is sometimes acceptable, but you always charge.”
“I am referrring to masturbation where semen is routinely spilled on the carpet, on bedsheets, and in cases of exceptional force and pressure, even on the walls.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘semen’.
You can manipulate this list here: http://www.visualthesaurus.com/wordlists/184552
A collection of words about doing the nasty.
Human body sheddings, secretions, and offscum. Sometimes we gotta exuviate!
off the gound is a list of eye booger words made by trivet.
Looking for tweets for semen.