from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past tense and a past participle of spill1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That has been spilt.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of spill.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of spill. Spilled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A preterit and past participle of spill.
Sorry, no etymologies found.