from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Sports Relating or belonging to a minor league.
- adj. Of subordinate position or importance: a minor-league politician.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a minor league
- adj. Of relatively minor importance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a minor league.
- adj. Of mediocre talent or poor accomplishment; unimportant; -- of people.
Sorry, no etymologies found.