from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to mix or blend
- v. to mix or blend race in marriage or breeding
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. to marry or cohabit with a person of another race.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To enter into sexual relations with an individual of another race, especially of a race of another color (black or white).
- n. A person begotten by miscegenation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. marry or cohabit with a person of another race
From Latin misceō ("mix") + genus ("race"). (Wiktionary)