from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A marijuana cigarette; a joint.
- n. hot chocolate
- n. A person who has no magical abilities.
- n. A person who lacks a skill or is not a member of the group.
- v. (in geocaching) To remove, deface or destroy a geocache.
- v. To be restless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A contest between drinkers to decide which of them can drink the most.
Origin unknown. First known to come into usage in New Orleans in the mid-1920s. (Wiktionary)
From Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (1997) by J. K. Rowling, from the Harry Potter franchise. (Wiktionary)