from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Causing dilatation of the pupils.
- n. A mydriatic drug.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that dilates the pupils of the eyes
- n. A drug having this effect
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Causing dilatation of the pupil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or causing mydriasis.
- n. A drug which causes mydriasis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drug that causes the pupil of the eye to dilate; used to aid eye examinations
From mydriasis.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)