from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Act of taking formerly private assets into public or state ownership.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. same as nationalization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See nationalization, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the action of forming or becoming a nation
- n. changing something from private to state ownership or control
- n. the action of rendering national in character
national + -isation (Wiktionary)