from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not electric; not operated by electricity.
- adj. Not capable of conducting electricity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not electric; conducting electricity.
- adj. Not powered by electricity; -- of machines, tools, or devices.
- n. A substance that is not an insulator (i. e., an electric); that which transmits electricity, as a metal; a conductor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not electric; conducting electricity: now disused.
- n. A substance that is not an electric, or one that transmits electricity, as metals.
Sorry, no etymologies found.