from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To happen.
- v. To misrepresent something.
- v. To abate, to cease gradually.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to be circulated and accepted in a false character or identity
- v. disregard
- v. expel (gases or odors)
- v. disappear gradually
- v. be accepted as something or somebody in a false character or identity
- v. come to pass
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.