from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Caused by or related to disease, pathology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to pathology.
- adj. caused by or due to disease; abnormal; morbid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to pathology or disease.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the practice of pathology
- adj. caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
From Ancient Greek παθολογικός (pathologikos), corresponding to pathology + -ic. (Wiktionary)