from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who is sexually attracted to prepubescent children.
- n. In American psychiatry, a person attracted primarily to prepubescent children.(DSM-IV: Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who has pedophilia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an adult who is sexually attracted to children
From pedo- + -phile, after Ancient Greek παιδόφιλος (paidophilos) (from παῖς (pais, "boy, child") and φιλέω (phileō, "I love")). (Wiktionary)