from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comparative form of perfect: more perfect
- n. A person who perfects something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, makes perfect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who perfects, completes, or finishes; one who makes perfect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a skilled worker who perfects something
Sorry, no etymologies found.