from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A yellow organic compound, C12H9NS, used in insecticides, livestock anthelmintics, and dyes.
- n. Any of a group of drugs derived from this compound and used in the treatment of psychiatric disorders, such as schizophrenia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A polycyclic heterocycle consisting of two benzene rings fused to one of thiazine; thiodiphenylamine, dibenzothiazine
- n. Any of a family of pharmaceuticals, derived from this compound, used to treat schizophrenia etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a compound used primarily in veterinary medicine to rid farm animals of internal parasites
Sorry, no etymologies found.