from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who studies, or is an expert in, physiognomy; one who studies the outer appearance of the person (primarily the face) to acquire knowledge of the inner personality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as physiognomy, 1.
- n. One skilled in physiognomy.
- n. One who tells fortunes by physiognomy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One skilled in physiognomy
Sorry, no etymologies found.