from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of requiring extensive thought.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being ponderous; weight; gravity; heaviness, ponderousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Weightiness; heaviness; ponderous character or quality; gravity: literally and figuratively.
- n. A weight; something heavy, literally or figuratively; heavy matter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being large in mass
Sorry, no etymologies found.