from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of prepuberty.
- n. A prepubescent child.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Before the age at which a person is first capable of sexual reproduction.
- adj. Who is not yet capable of sexual reproduction. Immature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Prior to the occurrence of puberty.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (especially of human beings) at the age immediately before puberty; often marked by accelerated growth
pre- + pubescent (Wiktionary)