from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. The art or science of establishing and promoting a favorable relationship with the public.
- n.pl. The methods and activities employed to establish and promote a favorable relationship with the public.
- n.pl. The degree of success obtained in achieving a favorable relationship with the public.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Communication by a person or an organization with the purpose of creating a favorable public image; commonly referred to as PR.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a promotion intended to create goodwill for a person or institution
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.