from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A published account, review, or notice, especially a favorable one.
- n. Accounting An intentional overevaluation of a corporation's assets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A written account of something, as a record.
- n. An increase made to the book value of an asset that was previously undervalued.
- n. A review published in the print or online media for a film, book, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.