from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Variant of pajama.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Attributive form of pyjamas
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. In India and Persia, thin loose trowsers or drawers; in Europe and America, drawers worn at night, or a kind of nightdress with legs. Usually used in the plural. See pajamas.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pair of loose trousers tied by a drawstring around the waist; worn by men and women in some Asian countries
- n. (usually plural) loose-fitting nightclothes worn for sleeping or lounging; have a jacket top and trousers
Sorry, no etymologies found.