from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being queasy; nausea
- n. psychological discomfort at the prospect of having to deal with a particular issue
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being queasy; nausea; qualmishness; squeamishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being queasy; nausea; qualmishness; inclination to vomit; disgust.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inability to rest or relax or be still
- n. a mild state of nausea
Sorry, no etymologies found.