from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A game played on a four-walled handball court by two or four players with short-handled rackets and a hollow rubber ball 2 1/4 inches (5.7 centimeters) in diameter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A certain sport, similar to squash, but played with a bigger ball.
- n. A ball used for this sport.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a game played on a handball court with short-handled rackets
- n. the ball used in playing the game of racquetball
From racquet + ball. (Wiktionary)