from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of rationalization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. etc. See rationalization, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cognitive process of making something seem consistent with or based on reason
- n. systematic organization; the act of organizing something according to a system or a rationale
- n. (mathematics) the simplification of an expression or equation by eliminating radicals without changing the value of the expression or the roots of the equation
- n. (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your true motivation is concealed by explaining your actions and feelings in a way that is not threatening
- n. the organization of a business according to scientific principles of management in order to increase efficiency
Sorry, no etymologies found.