from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To impose again, a further time.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To impose anew.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To impose or levy anew: as, to reimpose a tax.
- To tax or charge anew; retax.
- To place or lay again: as, to reimpose burdens upon the poor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. impose anew
Sorry, no etymologies found.