from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. That can be released: releasable documents; releasable prisoners.
- adj. Intended or configured to release: releasable ski bindings.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of, or suitable for, release.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. That may be released.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being released.
release + -able (Wiktionary)