from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Land suitable for grazing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. land used for grazing animals
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock; pasture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Land appropriated to pasture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock
From pasture + land. (Wiktionary)