from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To undergo or experience again, especially in the imagination.
- intransitive v. To live again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To come back to life.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To live again; to revive.
- transitive v. To recall to life; to revive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To live again; revive.
- To recall to life; reanimate; revive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. experience again, often in the imagination
From re- + live. (Wiktionary)