from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Causing revulsion
- n. That which causes revulsion; a revulsive remedy or agent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Causing, or tending to, revulsion.
- n. That which causes revulsion; specifically (Med.), a revulsive remedy or agent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power of revulsion; tending to revulsion; capable of producing revulsion.
- n. That which has the power of withdrawing; specifically, an agent which produces revulsion.
Sorry, no etymologies found.