from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A flat narrow braid woven in zigzag form, used as a trimming for clothing or curtains.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A zigzag trim sewn to clothes for decoration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of openwork edging made of serpentine braid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of openwork trimming made by hand, with needle and thread, out of a narrow zigzag braid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming
Reduplication of rack1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)