from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being rotund.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being rotu�; roundness; sphericity; circularity.
- n. Hence, completeness; entirety; roundness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Roundness; sphericity; globular form.
- n. Rounded fullness; integral entireness.
- n. Synonyms See roundness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the fullness of a tone of voice
- n. the roundness of a 3-dimensional object
Sorry, no etymologies found.