from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being circular.
- n. A circular object, form or argument.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being circular; a circular form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being circular; a circular form or space: as, “the circularity of the heavens,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the roundness of a 2-dimensional figure
circular + -ity (Wiktionary)