from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being spherical, being a sphere.
- n. The ratio of the surface area of a given particle to the surface area of a sphere with the same volume.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being spherial; roundness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character of being in the shape of a sphere.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the roundness of a 3-dimensional object
From spheric + -ity. In the geometrical sense, defined by the geologist Hakon Wadell in 1935. (Wiktionary)