from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing someone who is paid a salary as opposed to an hourly worker. Generally indicating a professional or manager.
- adj. Describing someone who is paid monthly as opposed to weekly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Receiving a salary; paid by a salary; having a salary attached.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In receipt of a fixed salary or stipulated pay, as distinguished from honorary, or without pay, or remunerated by fees only; having a fixed or stipulated salary: as, a salaried inspector; a salaried office; a salaried post.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. receiving a salary
- adj. receiving or eligible for compensation
- adj. for which money is paid
Sorry, no etymologies found.